Product development specialist - food & supplements
You are an energetic person with excellent organizational skill and you like to communicate with people. The best food quality and healthy lifestyle are important to you. You have an overview of functional nutrition from basic ingredients for cooking to protein. You are dedicated to complete projects in the shortest possible time, while sticking to our standards. You are not afraid to kick start new projects and transform your vision into reality.
The NPD team has been launching products under the Aktin brand for the past year. The main task of the team is to specify and create a suitable product based on available data and current trends in nutrition and successfully ensure its launch. Our daily activities include finding suitable manufacturers who are able to meet and accept our requirements, negotiate the composition and quality of raw ingredients and production conditions. We develop the highest quality products on the market, which then we eat ourselves.
What awaits you here?
- Expanding the Aktin product portfolio - food & supplements
- Active search and selection of new manufacturers and suppliers
- Negotiations with suppliers - price, product composition, MOQ, packaging material, payment terms, etc.
- Evaluating the suppliers and their offers and pricing
- Sensory and strict evaluation of samples
- Processing of materials for the creation of labels
- Processing of materials for marketing and launch
- Coordinating the first delivery of a new product and cooperating with other teams (logistics, design, supply-chain, ecommerce)
- Monitoring trends and the economic situation in the health and functional nutrition market
- Experience in purchase of food categories
- Experience in negotation with foreign suppliers
- Experienced in developing products with contractors - the area of food supplements and food is a great advantage
- English at C1 level - verbally and in writing
- Orientation in the field of functional and health nutrition and food industry
- Excellent communication and business skills
- Organizational skills and determined
- Informal working environment and opportunities for further development
- Young and dynamic team with a highly motivating atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Goodies and discounts
- Regular team buildings and events
Průběh výběrového řízení
Evaluation of your CV - we will evaluate your knowledge and experience. You will receive feedback within 14 days.
We will see each other at an interview or video call - we will ask you some questions and we will happily answer any of your questions.
Practical task - you will get a practical task via e-mail. You will receive feedback after you have completed the task.
Meet your manager or colleague - you will talk about your responsibilities as part of the team.
We take you! We will send you a job offer and we will start the onboarding process.